1. This website belongs to:
2. When visiting our website, buying online at our webshop, contacting us, filling out a form… the customer authorizes Mon Petitou to process the personal details. Mon Petitou is permitted to process the personal data only for following purposes:
a. Marketing: via e-mail, ordinary mail, SMS
b. After sales service
d. Information concerning products or services from Mon Petitou
3. When visiting this website by Mon Peitou (www.mon-petitou.com) the following information will be saved:
a. Your e-mail address and personal details if they are communicated to us
b. All information regarding other pages you consulted that led you to our website
c. All information regarding the pages you consulted at our website
d. All information which you provided voluntarily
e. IP-address, UserAgent (browser-type)
4. The provided personal details will only be used internally and not be communicated, shared, nor sold to other organizations for commercial purposes.
5. The Mon Petitou webshop, www.mon-petitou.com, works with cookies for internal usage. A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored in a user's web browser while the user is browsing that website. Every time the user loads the website, the browser sends the cookie back to the server to notify the website of the user's previous activity.
6. The customer is responsible for the usage of his or her password, especially in the event of fraudulent use by a third party.
a. By mail: Kerkhofstraat 37, 8580 Avelgem (Belgium)
b. By e-mail: email@example.com
8. If you do not wish receive any mailings, phone calls or e-mails from any company whatsoever, you can contact the Robison-list of The Belgian Direct Marketing Association:
a. By phone on the free number: 0800-91 886
b. By mail: BDMV, Robinson list, Buro & Design Center, Heizel Esplanade B46, 1020 Brussels (Belgium)
c. Online: http://www.robinsonlist.be/
9. For further information, customers are requested to refer to the public register that is kept by the Commission for the Protection of Privacy. http://www.privacycommission.be/