The origin of Mon Petitou
Why bamboo fabric?
Bamboo is the basic element of our Mon Petitou bibs. It’s a sustainable source as it is one of the few inexhaustible raw materials in the world. The bamboo plant grows everywhere, on marginal land where no other crops can grow. Did you know bamboo can grow 1 meter per day? The plant needs little to no water, and is therefore one of the answers to the increasing water scarcity. And on top of this it doesn’t need pesticides. It produces a substance that counteracts diseases and pests.
The benefits of our bamboo bibs:
- Natural fabric: with bamboo fabric we guarantee a more sustainable product.
- Incredibly soft: bamboo is finer and softer than most fabrics and has a luxurious feel.
- Antibacterial: our bamboo fabric is anti-fungal and antibacterial keeping your little one fresh all day.
- Highly comfortable: the fit wears easily and the fabric gives it a soft touch
- Highly breathable: the bamboo fabric keeps it more airy, no need to sweat
- Stays fresh longer: due to its antibacterial properties, bamboo is odor free.
Mon Petitou believes that every child deserves the basic essentials during their first months and years: clothing, nutrition and hygiene.
Mon Petitou provides safe and exceptionally hygienic baby clothing protecting them while consuming their meals.
Mon Petitou strives to make mother loving and sustainable clothing for your little everything.
Simplicity, superior quality, protecting the family